Friday, December 6, 2013

Golden Jubilee Celebration

Yesterday was my mom's birthday.
Yes, December the 5th.
The special 50th birthday.

I planned to write something special here. In tribute to her.
I planned and searched for something special.
But in the end i wrote nothing (--")

So here it is mak.

Happy 50th birthday.
May all the happiness in the world be yours.
Being a mother myself, i could'nt even start to describe every single good thing you have done to me since i was tiny without shedding a single tear.
It's really indescribably too many.
Thank you mom for just being there.
Each and every time.


I love you with all my heart.


Love,

Your once tiny 2.3kg new born Zahra 29++ yrs ago

--

--

--




Tsk tsk.. T_T
See?writing that only made me teary.
Im just a cry baby..huhu.

I love you mak.
You be good. Don't eat too much sugars, geyma.
Take care way up there in Terengganu.
May Allah always bless you.

The end.

T_T

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...