Thursday, May 31, 2012

TNTC = Trying not to conceive


TNTC (trying not to conceive) is in fact the same level of hard work as to TTC (trying to conceive).
Still looking for options out there, where in my case to naturally work with the biological clock does'nt work.
I think Allah has written for me that i should have c-sects for if i did had a SVD- perhaps I'll be conceiving every year (ok-i don't want to imagine that!).

Yet, I did had two babies on my 2nd anniversary which I don't regret.
(9mths with Iman + 6mths gap + 9mths with amsyar =24mths!). Alhamdulillah..I'm in bliss!


But the next one will sure be a loooong time more to go.
Mommy need to do some body maintainance (and repair as well!)
And Iman & Amsyar shall be needing all the attention from mommy and daddy..
At least for 5yrs to come :)

Still looking on options.
May Allah permudahkan.



Zahra


*I asked the nurse who was giving me options for contraception - do we have implanons on men? She just laughed and said that if there even was ever existed-men will never be willing to endure the small pain of the procedure.lerr.. (--!)

**Remembered overhearing a conversation among male colleagues in the office talking about the pain of 'cabut gigi'..haha..cabut gigi?wonder if they need to go under the knife consciously for c-sect or endure natural child birth..that's real pain babeh..heheheeheh

2 comments:

anonysnysmous said...

u better decide early ok

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

xper..buat masa ni still ada at least 20days to decide..aku nk go for implanon kot..tp xdecide betul2.

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...