Monday, May 21, 2012

Dearest Hubby :)

Happy 26th birthday dearest hubby :)

ZULHALIMEY ZULKIPLI






Thank you for being my room-mate, housemate, playmate, solat-mate, soul mate..
My doctor, my fashion critic, my pillow-talk mate :)

To be there always by my side.
To open my eyes on things I can't see.
To be my personal critic on things other's don't even dare to say.
To tell me where I'm wrong and to support me when I'm down.

I thank you Allah for you.
For every single thing that is with you.
That just completes me as a whole.


I love you with ALL i have.
May Allah always bless you, open all rezqi doors for you, and grant you with good health :)
And may the family we build together is always in great terms and harmony always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alala sweetnyer... doakan terbaik for u n fmily

Luna said...

Bila kita cintakan someone,we tend to be very emotional I guess..

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...