Thursday, May 3, 2012

Groceries Mishap..embarassing!!~

Dearest Blog,

Today I'm already walking (literally paddling myself) through my 36th week of pregnancy. Everything seems well and I tried to avoid stress as much as I could but some things are sometimes unavoidable. The back pain and insomnia due to heavy pregnancy is there as predicted. Nothing much difference as whilst carrying Iman last year :) Iman seems to be progressing well too. I'll do an entry for him later

In the office everything seems to run out smoothly and most project kick-offs are still lukewarm in progress as everybody is still tired working to meet ends for Preve previously. We have some renovation work up here in my building and everything that seems to be related with renovation and moving seems to trigger the inner stress point in me. I hate renovations..and all. And the fact that now we're temporarily located where my place is the highway for everyone to pass by is just ticking me off. I just miss my old workstation, the location, the coffee smell in the morning. I need some privacy. Everyone does. Well as the say goes, nobody like changes, except small babies with a wet diaper :)
 
To start with, yesterday was a disaster at the groceries for me and hubby. To kill time waiting for hubby's bro to arrive from Kelate, we decided to go groceries shopping after work. As usual we picked up basically all and every item : from the milk, fruits,diapers, tomatoes, chicken, potatoes,veges, fish-scaled off and all to canned sardines, cili sos, mayo and pasta. We're already at the paying counter more or less nearly our way through when i realized that my purse went missing! No where to find in my handbag!!!~

All the money, both our ATM cards (bleh plak time2 camni tersimpan kan his ATM card!), the credit card, my IC and all were inside. My hubby was with only RM70 cash which is definitely not enough for the groceries altogether.bummer! I was quite furious as the purse means hell a lot for me. I need my IC to give birth anytime now. OMG!~

I went to the car immediately tagging hubby along to check. Bodyguard kan?mana bleh tggal.
Lantak la all the things on the counter. My purse needs to be found first. Barely searching, I was rumbling throughout the black sedan..tarik seat.tolak.angkat all shoes.Hmm..But still to no avail-tak ada :'(

Mood down already, I ask hubby to go back to the counter on our behalf  to tell them that we lost our purse. But he was too angry (and ego perhaps..well,what do you expect?) with me as i lost the purse and all, and refused to go (--"). I was too upset at the moment, and asked him to just drive off.



But that was the terrible mistake.
I should just go and apologized that my purse went missing. Now both of us are officially banned from that store.oh my..rugi sb at that store ayam segar ialah super segar and priced at only at 4.90 per kg!sigh~ Klu g apologize pun rasanya dh kena banned juga..huhu~

Hubby swears, he won't enter the store again. Not for this decade.
And me? Maybe after delivery bleh la kot..kot2 org dh xingat/xcam..
Basically we didn't do any crime, but that was totally embarassing!!~
 But I feel really guilty again thinking about all the huff and puff the store staffs have to go through putting all our items away again..I'm dreadfully sorry. Ya Allah..please forgive me :'(
Please kakak2, abg2 kedai - please forgive us :'(

First time things like this happen to me..hmm..takpelah..maybe there's a silver lining behind all these.
Ada hikmah sebalik kejadian. Must be much careful each time.

Dugaan sarat mengandung (--")
May I become much more of a person after this.Amin.








***


*purse dh ditemui, tertinggal dlm laci meja office.alhamdulillah :)
** suami isteri dh saling memaafkan :)









No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...