Monday, May 21, 2012

Pregnant with Dengue?

Last saturday was a teribble day for me..the contraction was really hard.
And my stomach was hardening frequently. I even missed the FA finals game and only managed to bergolek2 atas my mom's bed :'(

The next day we went to Putrajaya Hospital for assessment.
I was put on CTG. No opening yet, but baby's amnion fluid was a minimum and heart beat was 170.
Quite high I was told.
My heart beat was also high, BP 145/90.. and down with fever pulak so I was put on IV drip.
Blood drawn for tests.
Habis two bottles of fluid, I was told that they suspected dengue.what?

Balik rumah, I was shivering. similar conditions when i was down with dengue last year. aches in joints.
Oh no..I am denying this. Please.
I really really hope it's really not dengue.

Whilst not pregnant pun siksanya..mashallah.
Ni pulak waktu waktu genting tunggu masa je adeQ nk lahir.

I have to come back on Tuesday.
If yes, I'm down with denggi-they will schedule to cut me open this Wednesday.
Let baby come out to see the world :)

Because pregnant with denggi is a really threatening condition. OMG!






Hopefully everything comes out right..
Hopefully everything has it's own hikmah against it.
Hopefully this baby survives, even if mommy doesn't :(






If really, mommy doesn't survive- and Iman and adeq are big enough to read this.
Do remember mommy loves both of you so much, each and every second mommy will always be watching upon both of you :)

Take care of yourself and take care of daddy too.
Abg Iman - Jgn nakal2 and sayang adeq tau :)



*xbaik kan ckp mcm ni?mm..xpelah. mati itu mmg pasti. Hidup sampai bila, tu je yg belum tentu lagi. betul tak?

**malam ni 1Rejab. Malam doa mustajab. Jom kita berdoa berjamaah bersama2 semua :)



Love,

Mommy

8 comments:

dyanayusuf said...

jgn nak merepek boley tak?
u will be okay, dude.

Nuraliyah Mn said...

Oh Zahra. Menitik air mata aku.. Semoga semuanya selamat.. Kami doakan ko dan baby sihat...

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

syahdu tau..esp bila peluk cium hubby sblm masuk OT ...

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

sama2 doakan utk aku tau korang.. :)
klu ada slh silap minta maaf pada semua..tsk..tsk..

Cerita bonda said...

Zara..kite doa zara selamat..sedihnye plak rasa. mmg pregnant with dengue bahaya..i've heard the story formo sorg non exec kat QC. his wife yg kena, tapi alhamdulillah both mommy and baby survived. with our technology and early trigger the symptom, everything should be under control.. tpai kite doa sesangat buakn denggi. rest kay.

Nurul Huda said...

Zara, huda doakan semuanya berjalan dengan lancar, and everyone is safe and sound.. InsyaAllah Allah will protect you and your baby, and your family.. InsyaAllah. Jangan putus doa..

Tia said...

Baru terbaca post ni.
Sedih...coz one of my ex-schoolmate's pregnant wife passed away together w/ the baby. We never know what will happen kan.

But, Alhamdulillah Zara selamat melahirkan baby yang comel. Selamat berpantang ye.

Luna said...

Sedih jugak..;(

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...