Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life is just life

Just random ramblings whilst waiting for Iman to go asleep.

Iman says "mommy" for the 1st time tonite.
Fluently and meaningly..best mother's day gift ever :)
I love you Iman..mommy loves you sooo much!!

Sitting all day long with hubby side by side attending our sick child makes me realize how precious every second is.All these long we were too occupied with our lives and forget to just forget the whole world and go back to basics. Doing nothing but just talking to each other and playing with Iman.

Maybe Iman's being warded have its own silver lining after all.Extra time for mommy to be out of work and rest together with Iman. Extra time to just concentrate on Iman without having to do anything else around the house. Just to spend these final days before lil brother arrives. Well, no worries Iman, a mother's heart is big enough for all her children despite how many she has. But for sure time will never be. So this I celebrate with you the several remaining days of having just you.My firstborn :)

Life's harsh on me these days.
Body-aching each day. Iman's getting much clever and active with new tricks each day. BIG payments to handle with my soul-mate, despite the SMALL paycheque we have. Too much to do yet with so little time. Too much commitments to handle now and in near future, and economiwise, we are still struggling. At times sometimes, I feel like I have bite more than I can chew.


Ntahla..

I'm trying hard to be strong. And try to focus on all the positiveness available.
And find strength in every occasion that appears to be much unfortunate and try to find the meaning of being grateful and thank you Allah for what i have.
And for what i still don't have to give me the reasons to still be leaving.
For all the people who loves me and i love back.

And for the live, and hopes, and visions, and passions that makes me stronger each day.
O Allah give me strength.

Well, what does not kill you, makes you stronger-after all kan?




No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...