Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bliss.Thank you Allah for these 28years :)


Today is my birthday. The 28th :)

I am just grateful and blissed with all that had happened around me, and i expect to be happening soon.
Dreams  at most are already real.
I am enjoying life with my loved ones and those who love me.
Alhamdulillah :)

Thank you Allah for all the wonders of the world that you have let me have.

Thank you for the loving husband you send for me, though sometimes we fight over small and silly things,and complaint a lot bout each other, but never fail to recite Qur'an after every Maghrib, offers me bottomless love and kiss me goodnight, every night :)

Thank you Allah for lil Zulhadzrey Iman who you let me carry and give birth to..and raised for the past 15mths, who never fails to melt my heart with every giggle. Thank you Allah for this second child, who led me to grateful tears with every kick, who i look forward to meet in every contraction i feel.

Thank you for the small house we have bought that shelters our family from every rain and sunshine and the neighbours that always care.

Thank you for the black sedan we own, though we complaint every crinks and cranks of it, but never fail to drive us to work every day :)

Thank you Allah for the payslip that i always complained to be too small, and let me pay every debt and never yet left us for hunger.

Thank you Allah.

Alhamdulillah.
I am just happy and syukur to be alive today :)



Love,
Zahra


2 comments:

me said...

Eppy befday mummy iman + good luck for the second lil one tooo :)

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

tQvm Harizah..dh tua dh..lagi 2yrs masuk 30-an ;p

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...