Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pantang Day 8

Alhamdulillah, amsyar is already 1week old and growing fast :)
Dah brapa kali kena hempuk dgn abg Iman, I think amsyar will grow up tough..hehehe..

So far so good, and mommy's scar is healing well. Just having the 2nd c-sect is not a very good opt actually as you could feel the pain doubles in the healing process.If i could turn back time i would really fight for a vbac as i have no complications at all during this pregnancy except poor spacing.

So bila dh rasa sakit tu..pandai-pandailah nak berpantang segala kan?Actually, if my mom finds out I'm crunching on my stomach typing this-abeslah..hehe..

Baby amsyar is a good baby. Nangis sb lapar..then tido. No merengek..no meragam.
With a dimple on his cheek, he looks exactly like daddy..clone daddy.My sweet Amsyar.
Red warrior yg ber IC putrajaya :) And now i have two :)

Dimple adek alek sana..xnampok


Our breastfeeding journey this time was not as tough as with Iman as well.
Ive learnt my lesson well..breast or nothing. So at the hospital me and my mom were struggling to help baby amsyar latch properly.Me, lack of experience in direct feeding was really devastated at first when amsyar was not naturally a good latcher..but my mom was really determined and persistent.Still on epidural for the first 3days, I was energy-less, uncomfortable with a needle still attached on my spine and nearly gave up.
Thank you mom. I really owe a lot on you..i love you :)

I owe a lot to my husband (love and kisses to you abg!) and my mom especially for Amsyar's delivery.
And also to my brother's and dad for taking care of Iman. No word could ever describe my appreciation to them. Alhamdulillah we are here today..recovering well :)



Actually there's a lot to share.
Especially what I've discovered on sibling rivalry among my children, how to manage my own self during the pantang period and how being happy could effect on your milk production (i'm much more happier having my pantang in my mom's home compared to being with my in-laws) and also my experience in HPtrajaya which was great. Better, they serve post natal menu after you deliver which complies with what your mom would serve you :)



I'll try to update from time to time.

*can't wait for sister zakiyya to come home!


Till then


Zahra

4 comments:

eug|ena said...

hi baby amsyar!!
nice to hear all the good news zahra!
nanti share lg ye bile dah bebetui sehat..
rehat puas2 & mintak2 pain tu cepat2 hilang ;)

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

thnx mizah :)
congrats 4 baby 2.0 juga..:)

Nurul Huda said...

Congratulations zahra :) alhamdulillah everything went well! i pray that Allah bless your growing family ;) cubitkan pipi amsyar sikit for me! Gerammmm!

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

thnx huda :)
tggu huda nyer 2nd baby plak..hehehe

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...