Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MC for yesterday.

Due to backpain.
Doctor said due to last year's epidural jap.And the weight I'm carrying in front.
Aduh..that is what it pays to be a mom.

I'm waiting for Iman to be old enough to wish me "Happy Mother's Day"
As for now, a wet kiss should be sufficient enough to celebrate this coming Saturday :)






** iv read somewhere that Mother's Day is actually celebrated by Christian's for Mother__??_ Im not sure.
I don't care pun. For me, I'm just celebrating my own mother. And all the mothers out there for a great year of motherhood. jd nun xbleh dikategori kan sbg ibu..sb they celebrate celibacy.

Soal terpesong aqidah?Jauh sekali... nauzubillah~

2 comments:

DORAWANTAN said...

ooh...i've read about that too... but in my opnion, people should 'continue' reading before disseminate information that can be misconstrued.

during the early centuries Christians celebrate Mother's day in honor of Rhea (i think mother of God..?)

but..but...they're not the ones introducing or spreading the Mother's day celebration. in History.com there's actually a trail of events where women celebrate Mother's day due to post war, honoring mothers, thanking mother etc etc etc.... and in this regard, i am one of those who share the same school of thoughts; honoring my mother....

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

Btul btul btul :)
Ada ceramah dr Ust Azhar Idris kata yg sambut hari ibu itu haram sb menyerupai sambutan org2 Christian.

Tp sbnrnya content and tujuan sambutan kita berbeza.hmm..

Tp smlm ada dgr Dato' Fadzillah Kamsah kata sambut hari ibu itu harus.memperingati and menghargai ibu sendiri..well, bila dh jd ibu-barulah btul2 menghargai mak sendiri..

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...