Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's our 5th anniversary! :)



Happy anniversary my darling hubs.
I have so many things to thanks u and to complain..til I don't know where to start. But I really do love u and cherish you and hoped all the best for you, for us and for the kids we have.


This was what he posted in fb for me :)







Sweet tau u sometimes. Garang at times, which I bukan takut and follow je..I malas nk argue je..hihihi..

Then my boss commented on the pic. Malu :p





Happy anniversary hubs debs..I love u from the size 28 to the size 36 u are now and for the many many sizes u'll become in the future :)

Barakallah alaika ya zawjee habibi
Jazakallahu Khayran Kaseera abadan abadaaaaaa...


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...