Thursday, November 21, 2013

When mommy demam :'(


Dear daddy darl,

Thank you daddy for making dinner for us two.and taking Care of the boys who happened to poo twice each last night.and for all the kindness you have showed me throughout the years.
Im really really grateful to have you :)




The meal was simple.But i think the love and care you put into fixing it, makes it extra delicious!Thank you b! Sedap bangat!




Hopefully mommy becomes better today.so we could continue the fun at home with the boys. Tonight is play doh and read me a story night and if we reach home earlier, maybe we could have a stroll around the neighbourhood a round or two.





I really miss you boys. And gagahkan diri juga utk kerja harini.
I'd rather be home with you guys tho~









I love you.
And the boys of course!





Xoxo
Mommy







No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...