Thursday, October 3, 2013

Small things we should be grateful everyday



Hi mommies out there!
How's ur Thursday so far?
Mine is a bit dull and i feel like just staying at my workstation doing things whatever i should instead of walking/meeting people elsewhere around the plant.

Maybe I'm just a lil worn out from all the frenzy from Iman's fever and all and yet did'nt get enough rest yet ..

Hmm..





Stumbled against this funny cartoon and immediately it strikes me on how grateful i should be..
My husband NEVER did this! It was always, i do the ironing, he bathes both boys. Then helps to dress them up.
And style their hair, and put on their socks and shoes.
While i do the things packing.. milk+food+spare clothes++++
Then we both dressed up together while the kids where on their bottles to be full before going out.
Then i'll get the kids in the car. And stay in the car while he locks and closes and checks all the important things before we go out.
That's the routine.

He's a true partner that does half the work of everything need to be done at home.
I mean EVERYTHING!
Alhamdulillah.


A small point i nvr really realized before tho.
And how ungrateful i am for that for overlooking (T_T)
Sorry b..




Even for daily routine, every morning, he's the one in-charged for my pump, the bottles, the cold ebm, the washings and making new milk for Iman.

Carried my bags and pumps and all.
And handed me all in front of my office lobby..
Thank you yang..

Ahhhha..
Alhamdulillah (T_T)






He may not be the most romantic, the most handsome or the filthy rich guy i married.
But he is a true keeper that ignites the torch inside of me.
And always there to love me.
Through thick and thin.

Nobody else would complete me as you do.
Alhamdulillah.





May this relationship remains till Jannah.
Amin!












No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...