Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sleeping with the enemy :'(

It had been several nights where i heard some cricking sounds under the bed. The noise is not too subtle neither too noisy. But it was there.

Last night, i had it figured out.



It was Mr MarKus Polo!!!!!!!!!!!
The tikuss!
Euwwwww......................................................


I heard some noise before bedtime last nite and asked hubby dearies to investigate.
It turned to be a brown mouse the size of my palm.
Eeeeiiiiiiiii!
It raaaaaaaaaaaaaaan away into our closet and dissapeared. Hilang u know! Pandai menyorok!




I hope you run away tonite marcus.
I will never poison or trap you.
it's too gelilicious for me..
I don't even kill cockaroaches you know.

Please don't bite my babies

***




Some unrelated pictures. Ok habislah cerita tikus. Ni kisah kehidupan pula. I am curently pumping only once a day now. For only 4-5oz. oh my! Rasa mcm nk pencen as I'm one of the senior pumpers and the crowd is getting bigger now. 

See..




This is only partial of the mommy pumping gang in the R&D building. It's good to have moral support and knowledge sharing sessions within the clan you know. A good thing as we could really sum up that the awareness for breastfeeding among working mommies is quite high now. Alhamdulillah. The trend of going back to nature and being all au natural is quite high now. Beautifully back to fitrah.

***



Before going back to work, lets share the nice things in the worldly life. 
Good food!





I made a point that, the simpler the better and to have the effort to at least give my kids the taste of mommy's cooking 3times on weekdays a week. At least. It's really sad not to be there 12hrs a day. But quality is not timely based, kan? So hopefully all the efforts pay off. Inshallah.

Finally after nearly 16mths post c-sect and becoming a mommy of two, i regained back my routine, stamina, energy and composure to at least be a human. Juggling all it needs is really a struggle and I'm still not ready for number 3. Well, not just now.
Not yet.




It is now just to maintain the routine.
Inshallah.


Pray for me!



Simpler is better. Sambal sardin. Ayam kunyit. Dadar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hai zara! found yr blog address in my wordpress dashboard! :D

Finally after nearly 16mths post c-sect and becoming a mommy of two, i regained back my routine, stamina, energy and composure to at least be a human. - yeah i totally feel u on that. lama gile kan nak betul2 sembuh and senang2 je org ckp beranak cser in senang. huh! :D

handsome little boys u have :)

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

hi Izyan!! I've been stalking on ur cute lil boys lama dh sbnrnya.haha ;p

Having ur tummy slit open through is really not a good thing actually. Things not natural kan, surely ada effect. After 1yr++ baru rs bertenaga semula. Seriusly.Naik tangga lompat lompat dukung anak 10kg pas setahun br rs ada stamina.Hmmm.. Next must try vba2c.Mayb homebirth if possible :)

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...