Thursday, November 27, 2014

Negotiation Skill Training day 2

Its a relieve to be out of office once in a while :)

Training is fun esp soft skills training. I've learnt few life lessons of not to be easy and not to be arrogant and times to take advantage of our real advantages in business. Nice :)

One adik really made my day tho. He asked me how long along I was already in service. He guessed 3. And furthermore he guessed I was still single. Ala dikk .. Muda nau.

But ok. I take that as a complement. Well more flesh on your cheeks really takes a toll on youth kan? Hehehe. Krg kedut sb daging tegang.kehkehkeh.

OK.completing the course soon.
Now I'm a certified negotiator.so beware!! Hahahaha.

Kbai

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...