Monday, May 5, 2014

Big Three Oh!

Assalamualaykum wbt.

Happy Monday lovelies!
Starting off my day with some lovely wishes from my sweet heart, family and friends. Really thank you for all the lovely thoughts. *terharu*

Alhmdulillah, today i'm stepping one step further.Hoping New hopes,dreaming New dreams, wishing New wishes with the people I forever would cherish :)

Most of my wishes, my targets,my dreams I have achieved by today.some I dismissed in the middle, but with no regrets. Some I chose, I endured with all the love in the world.some are the roads not taken but actually are the best for me.

Thank u Allah, for never leaving me, when I feel so down.Always with me when I need to turnaround. And never letting me quit when things not meet my round.

Thank you for a loving mother, a devoting father, and for all the sisters and brothers you let me grew up with.

Thank you for the dearest husband ro through thick and thin.To love and to be with from here within. To share dreams and thoughts and to inspire each other. For Iman and amsyar and many more babies to come.Thank you Allah for all the rizq you brought to us together :)

Alhmdulillah.
Syukur ya allah
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...