Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Seriously?

Hi.

Got a new booster solution yesterday..yippee!!~
I just found out that this works on me.

1tbsp of instant oats + 1 tbsp of condensed milk + 1cup of hot water.mixed up
Add 2tbsp or more (as you like) of raisins.
Served hot and steaming ;p



I drank this plus a tsp of halba (my usual routine these day as i found halba (fenugreek) could add 1oz for my daily 'hasil tuaian'.

Worked wonders when i got 11oz++ for this 9.30am session.yeay!~
Alhamdulillah. That's really something for a 6mths++ pumping mother like me.
Selalu takdelah meriah cmni pun.Biasa-biasa aje..
Tapi sikit atau byk ttp rezeki kan?
I put the blame on my plain water consumption of the day before kalau hari2 yg tak berapa memberangsangkan.huhu~


Just to share something today.
Maybe it could work for you too :)


Got some search and research work to do esp on parenting.
I think i got an extrovert toddler toddling inside my home now.
Got to find good ways to channel this talent.
To boost his confidence without being over-confident :)

2013 is really coming our way fast.
And I'm going back to school. Wish me luck! :)



Let's chant silently together now : 
Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.Must graduate nxt year.





Hahahah..ok lah!
Toodles mommies!
Take care :)





Love,
Zahra

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...