Monday, November 12, 2012

Deepavali

Monday as usual.Are usually bo00ring.
But today it's diferent since esok rabu and khamis=cuti!!~
Tak abes2 lagi excited nak cuti.
Pastu mood cuti di tenggelamkan dgn email ni.



Aaaaa? Boleh pula meeting hari cuti umum?
Mana bleh!~
I nak cuti.I demand to cuti!!!!!!!!!
I have plans already.
Plans nak balik kampung. camano nih?



***

ok malas nak fikir bab tu.
terus down from early morning.


***

Jom cerita bab pam susu.
Bagus juga i have this blog.some of my friends really keep track of what i'm currently up to just by reading this blog. Hi uols! :) And I'm really fortunate that my bestie did read bout my faulty pam- and decided to lend me hers. Aaa..relieve sket. Although my spectra manual is serving me great. tp bila malas melanda-the electric pump could do wonders for me. Thanx Shidah, for the offer. Since she'v got herself a new pump already-her spectra is sitting still in the closet since. Tak tahu lah knp, i thnik i'm just good with spectra tho.

So, we'll get the new pump. so called new. but at least still working great :)
Thank you guys, for reading my entries :)
Love you till death for that.


***


ok back to sulking sebab kena attend meeting on deepavali.
could i bring my babies tmrw? since tmrw kan holiday.
so my babysitter cuti uols..



**abg bangla ccuci tingkap bangunan rnd pun cuti esok uols..sobsob**


No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...