Sempena tahun baru hijrah and semua bercuti (well i kerja harini...sobs!), let me share one simple resipi wajib try for you guys..try tawwwwwwwwwww..
IKEA MEATBALLS GRAVY RECIPE
1 medium sized onion - chopped
2 cloves of garlic-chopped
1 medium sized ripe tomato-chopped
1 tbsp beef stock ( I used one meatball as I have no stock!)
2tbsp of butter-melted
2tbsp oyster sauce
2tbsp kicap manis (soy sauce)
1heaped tbsp blackpepper crushed
1/2 cup of fresh milk/ evaporated milk
Salt&sugar to taste
1. Sautee onion,garlic, and tomatoes in melted butter until a bit brown.
2. Add in flour and keep stirring to avoid burning until mix turns light brown (caramelized)
3. Add in black pepper, milk, sauces and stock.
4. Add water if desired. And turn off flame to cool.
5. Blend mixture to smooth texture when already a little warmed. Re-heat gravy and season to likings.
6. Your gravy is ready! Yeah!
Happy cooking everyone!
Happy bercuti juga...!
posted from Bloggeroid