Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Blues :: Thinking of Iman

Sometimes, I just feel like i've always neglected Iman.
Perhaps, i maybe just see him as the 'older' child.
And his way of being soooo independent sometime makes me forget that he's only becoming 2 this coming February.So confident and brave, i always see the leadership traits in him.



My bad.



Need-to-give-more-attention to my clever boy.Iman.
This year's resolution no..ermmm..i guess #4 kot.




Just some wild ramblings on a Mundane Monday. I guess my Mondays are always in blues as i miss being home as in weekends.
To be with my boys.

My true aspirations and strength to live on.






Well, another weekend will come eventually,kan?
Inshallah.

Looking forward for it ;p




Love,

Zahra




No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...