Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012 in memory..

The followings were my 2012 wish list/resolutions.
It was on my sidebar all year long before for a reminder for me-self...
Let's go figure how far did they come true :)

This is basically for my own keep.I know I'm already 9days late..but better late than never do,kan?
But do keep on reading if you feel so to:)


1. Gegirl project..jom AbgIman kita shopping bj2 utk adek! Yeay!!~ 

Adek boboi la :) Born 23rd May 2012, 3.2kg. Putrajaya Hosp. Alhamdulillah.

2. New Homie make-over project. New furniture project! Yeay!-

 Done! moved in 1st March 2012. Simplicity is better than nothing. Pindah masuk,hidup aman with what we have rather than menyewa a place we don't feel like home sweet home.

3. Our lil garden project! - working!! 

Current status-tanah dh clear. Pokok dh di target. Pokok dahlia dh mati. My pokok hijau kecik still hidup on the porch table alhamdulillah. Hunting for japanese roses next!~

4. Kena graduate.kna graduate.wajib graduate!pls graduate~

OK yg ni tak berjaya.sobssss.postpone 2013

5. BONUS!!For end year :)) 

This also takde.tapi out of my kuasa.Syukur still masih ada kerja. And masih ada projects yg berjalan although bergaji kecil.

6. Tablet for mommy...daddy please take note!~ :) 
Thank you daddy. You are my hero. I love you :)

7. Getaway Plan. Bestnya nk plan nih. Let's start now!!~ :)
Postponed for better plans. had a blast bbQ in own house with in laws.will go sooooon. Inshallah ;)

8. My home appliance list - yeah!!
Dah dpt beberapa. Sewing machine and mixer still pending ;p

9. Lose weight..yeah.maintenance start after June.must get 2004 body again!~
Ok fine.this Obviously was not gained..heheheh

10. Exclusively BF amsyar till 6mo.1 mths++ to go!- 
Fulfilled. Alhamdulillah. Now moving on for 1yr!!Chaiyok

11. New Laundry area plan!! :)
Ok this one inshallah this month.Brick wall, cement slab and awnings in the backyard.



I'm still configuring my plans and resolutions for 2013. And what i have in mind now is more towards parenting and fun home activities and much much more spiritual fillings for myself. Trying to stay focused and searching for the fun side of my work that i really enjoyed before,

Really looking forward to be much much happier and a fabulous mommy this year. And one that i know for sure is to be a great wife - first to my husband. When the most important things are made straight, everything else will follow through in line. inshallah.

May my wish come true.
Amin.




Love,


Zahra

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...