Monday, January 7, 2013

Back on track :)

Permulaan baru rasanya di tahun baru ni. Day 7, still the beginning.
Excited to know what 2013 awaits for me.

2012 marks up quite a lot for us already : Iman turns 1 yo! A new baby, our own new house.Main happenings already. My own home sweet home! :) Thank you hubby really for making most my wishes come true! :) Some wishes were achieved alhamdulillah..and some still pending but working in progress, inshallah :) 

So back to work for a greater year ahead. i need to back on track for my career path development afterwards. Grabbing the chance whilst not pregnant. To achieve a threshold in designing, to become a subject matter expert tho thermodynamics is not really my cup of tea ;) And yet this February marks my 5th yr here..and yet so many of my own batch dah ramai yang beralih arah esp from the Yyasan Scholars gang ;p Me? I think P1 still is my best choice esp when my cousin was down on the VSS scheme last Dec by his US based so called high paying company. Ahaaaa...that is scary.


Alhamdulillah.
Our paychecks are still rolling.
Our medical charges are still being paid off.
Our loans are still being subsidized.

And most of all. I still could sleep/wear make-up/fool around on my way back and fro office to home cause my life partner drives ;p










 Altho thn ni tak dpt2 lagi kalender and diary from company, takpelah...saya redha.haha..
I want to make my own calender with this picture la instead :)


Heart breaker smile :)




Have a nice Monday peeps.


Love,

Zahra







ps- just finished 2 movies during the weekends : Aku Terima Nikahnya and Istanbul:Aku datang... ;p 
Two more Malay 2012 movies in list : Utk 3 hari  and Katerina:))

3 comments:

me said...

Ya Allah kjapnyeeeee kte dah 5 taun kat proton? Haha still x bole pcaye

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

5 yrs kannn ieza??kejap je kan?dh tak kemana2 on the time being kita try to 'keep calm and move on' lah! :)

btw-congrats on ur pregnancy ieza! jg diri baik2 :)

me said...

Tula kjap jek, bile tanye enoch die pun mcm dah boring gak haha... Batch kite ade jek yg dah blah hihi tinggal kite2 jela kat sini tu pun sebab hubby kat sini kot haha snang idup kan hihi.... Tq zara, doakan both of us sihat2 eh :) u too take care

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...