Friday, January 14, 2011

Why I like Proton's Family day? :)

Assalamualaikum WBT,

Just another entry to end this hectic week :)
Well, and i'm as usual still in the office clearing up for week2 2011.
Next week dh week 3..task dh bertambah. Dgn project baru ni..workload pn bertambah2.
Biasala..hidup Proton!~~
hehe..

Then I came to this idea, of why I like love Proton's Family day ever since. Well since I start working here la. Tho the paycheck here is not that fat, but the fact that the teamwork and officemate's yg somehow supportive made me glued to as Proton's employee longer than I think I could stand :P

Starting from 2008's family day (held at Sunway Lagoon) I had a blast of my time at the event. Well, masa tu bujang lg..and I went with my bestie Shidah (who's also single at that time :) ). Mmg syiokk la..sb Proton sewa 1 Sunway Lagoon, so all of the rides (wet+dry park) was free!~

Then came the 2009 Family Day.
I think this is the story that was never told..tp xpela.here it is... :)
This time it was held just in Proton's Main Plant in SA. So not that much fun for games what so ever.But that was the time I first met my husband :) Who was (and still is) also RND staff. Tp xpernah langsung jumpe at work.Boleh x?But no..it was'nt love at 1st sight as I mmg sceptical sket kpd lelaki2 yg xdikenali nih. I was penat giler also that day, as it was my 1st day of school ( UPM M.Eng)..so I was comot and grumpy and hungry. But he liked me (yelah day 1..xkan terus nk love plak :P).
satu tika dahulu.ehemm :)

And the story starts from that day.
Org kata dh jodoh.Mmg tuhan mudahkan jalan nya, bukakan pintu hati kita.
He accepted me as I am. And I accepted him as he is.

5mths afterwards we were married!~  :)

still at the masjid.after nikah.



after reception @enstek N9
Prepare apa yg patut. But we had a wonderful wedding! Simple & Nice.
Well ada bende2 yg I regret xbuat on my wedding day..tp I was happy.Ala org yg merancang bertahun2 ada wedding planner bagai..not all their dreams came true pun..mesti ada cacat cela disebalik tabir nya :P
Mine was perfect for me. Alhamdulillah, everything went well and I loved every second of it  :)


And then 2010 Family day!
This time was extra special..as I went as a wife and a mother to be :)
As we got extra tickets (both of us were Proton's staff- so extra 2)..ajak la my bro and lil sis Alia ikut.

The event was held in Stadium Shah Alam..which I thought was the best idea ever.
Org kan rmai, jd mmg patut la sewa satu stadium to fit everyone and everything. Games were awesome..concert was awesome (Amy search rocks..yeah!~).. and the best for me was the free foot massage booths..hehe~

Well, for others was the car lucky draw la..when 1 of the winner decided to give away her present ( An EXORA mind you!) to another lucky draw winner..huhu. xpernah dlm sejarah!~
Even Farah Fauzana who was the MC for the event was shocked!~

Enjoy the pics! :)

abg ipar mithali.with bro ali and lil sis aliyya.

me 7mths pregnant.pooh.aliyya.


Dh letih.muka penat tggu amy search nyanyi isabella :)




Well, klu org nk kutuk proton ke..nk kata kereta proton xbest ke..sy pedulik apa!
Dgn proton la rmai anak2 bangsa kita berjaya and berpeluang buat mcm2 and mengembangkan minda..
Org kata, bila diberi sume, kita mmg xnmpak..cuba bila sume subsidi,benefit ditarik balik..barula terasa.
Yang nk mengutuk tu mcm2 tu..bijak sgt ke?Klu kita kata ada opening kat proton, u berminat x..sure semangat gila hantar resume.hehehe..

Tepuk dada tnya selera..
Mana bumi dipijak disitula langit dijunjung
Ok la..to be cont..as hubby dh ajak blk..tata!~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sweet nye...

huhuhu...

aku pun nak crite cam ne kitorg leh jumpa tp hubby awal2 dah soh tutup mulut.. huhuhu

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...