Friday, January 28, 2011

Next Hunt : Breast Pump Packages!

In my 35th week now..going to 36. So after 36, everything must be ready as the baby could pop out any time by then..(maknanya sume kna dlm kereta, no more baby bargain hunting and no more vendor visits(unless u nk terberanak di kilang vendor!~..)and also..the list for pending jobs and issues dh kna ready!-sian boss, mesti pening dibuatnya!)..and it sumtime freaks me out juga.
yelah.first timers.

So the last thing on my list before baby's out is : Breast Pump!!~

Search punya search then I bumped into this website which gives me a quite clear comparison between breast pumps..so let me share it here :)

This led me to choose spectra 3 as a good and affordable opt for me.( Bagus2, akhirnya jumpe juga pilihan hati :)  ) Even my bestie use it for Alif as well..which made me more confident in getting 1 whole set together with the ice-packs and bag which is on sale. Yeay!~

Xbeli lagi..tp dh tahu kat mana nak beli.
So after persuading my hubby, we planned to go there tomorrow :)

I'll give a review on how's the sale and what is included..but so far as advertised the package includes:
  • 1 unit of Spectra 3 Breast Pump worth RM388.00
  • 1 Autumnz Cooler Tote worth RM46.90
  • 3 packs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack worth RM23.00
  • 8 bottles of Autumnz PP Milk Storage Bottles (with FREE 2 bottles and 5 pcs Autumnz Double Ziplock Storage Bag) worth RM38.90
  • 1 pc of Autumnz Nursing Bra** worth RM39.90
The Chosen Set!~

which is quite a deal..as when total up costs only RM400!~

Ok got to grab it! ASAP!! relieved sebenarnya dh jumpa yg berkenan :)

The website offers free delivery..but for me its best if these kind of things; you have a  look on the bargain itself and judge to your own suitability and preference..

For more info check out this website!
http://www.onebabyworld.com/

Adios!~

Zahra

2 comments:

anonysnysmous said...

ya. set ini la y aku beli jugak. satu je problem die, berat.... tapi dah beli aku bantai gak bawak gie keje. huhu.

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

yeke anem?
hehe..rekemended by doctor rupenye.. ;P

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...