Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lelaki Sejati, Jodoh & Pertemuan

Topic yg menarik  sebenarnya ni. That's why it came to me to write about this. 
As a muslim, kita mmg wajib percaya yg jodoh pertemuan ajal and maut mmg ditangan Nya. Tp kita diunjurkan utk berusaha and mengubah diri sendiri.

I’d like to open the topic for this week with the fact of BANCIAN PENDUDUK MALAYSIA 2010 that concluded yang jumlah penduduk lelaki lebih ramai drp wanita di Malaysia dgn nisbah 105:100!!(WHI-TV1, 15.01.2011).Hehe..so this fact should close up the discussion of men who are certain that they could marry more than 1 to help the women in need of the so-called limited amount of men!Aha! And it made us woman out here to open our eyes to the fact that kita mmg ada byk pilihan skrg. Cuma kita je yg kna tahu macam mana nk pilih antara yg kaca and permata. Chehh!! :)

And yet that would bring us to another issue : how many of the fraction of men in Malaysia are qualified as good men?

IPTA/IPTS pn mmg lbh rmai girls drp boys in overall..(I’m in Mech Engineering –so mmg lbh rmai boys up to 1:10 in class, so that doesn’t count la)- klu tgk in most other faculties esp Economics, English Literature, Law, Architecture, Medic..rmai nya girls!

Klu di UIA dulu…dhla rmai girls..comel2 plak tu! (mmg dolled up and pretty la g class xmcm kami engineering students yg comot dgn baju workshop and jeans kotor) So women ending up in the white collar section lbh rmai drp lelaki. While blue collar workers are dominated by men (bleh nmpk jelas if in manufacturing sections esp).

gambar hiasan :) source

And at the end more women membujang smp umur yg lbh tua drp zaman dulu sb bila dh jd boss2..susahlah yg amat, men yg jauh lbh rendah tahap kerjayanya nk mencuba nasib :P. Ideally, mmg women yg berjaya and berkerjaya ni mengimpi2kan pasangan yg katanya sekufu dgn meletakkan target yg tinggi utk pasangan, tp tak kesampaian. Sb utamanya : these men aren’t sebenarnya quality ppl. Umur sebaya or dekat2 sebaya, tp tahap kematangan..aduhai. Mungkin sebab in realitinya, mereka2 ini belum cukup matang utk memikul tggungjawab sbg ketua keluarge. Adakah kerana pekerjaan and 4flat CGPA menjadikan mereka ini makhluk yg berquality? I think not. As for me, excellent on a piece of paper doesn’t makes you a good man. Baaaanyakk lagi you need to know and learn before you could expect a woman to slave her whole life by your side as your wife. Tp xsemua yg segolongan dgn mereka2 ini.. :)

Maybe dulu, I’m not this sensitive to this issue, but since pregnant : I kept on thinking on how to raise a boy to be a responsible and quality young men (If the baby's a boy, Insyallah v(^.^)v). And I think mothers with boys lbh byk cabaran drp lelaki since the very beginning. Girls are more sweet and obedient to their mothers.

And the fact that some men are not sensitive to pregnant women and their limitation esp at the workplace lagila membuak2kan rs menyampah pd kaum lelaki yg education level nya tinggi tp, in terms of keperihatinan, sarcasm and humanity values : aduhai.. I’m working in a community and industry that is dominated by men and women are seen as not as competent, made me work with a lot of men of many kinds.Well sebenarnya these men rs tercabar bila women could be as good or even better than them.Bila dh tercabar..mcm tu la..girls are tough now! hehehe :)

A lot of incidents made me understand more of  men, Malay in particular.

In one occasion, I had to attend a meeting in an office 15min away (walking distance)from my office. After the meeting, I waited for the bus (Exora in actual that circulates the main plant and transfer employees from one location to another). Yelah, tho its only 15 mins walking to my office, but it’s 12 o’clock in the middle of the day and I’m 8mths heavily pregnant! When the bus approached, it was full. With all MEN in the exora (circa 8ppl kot kat dlm) and another passanger kat seblah driver. The driver was giving hints for the guys to give a place for me. Tp xde sorg pn yg nk berganjak. Siap ada yg pandang luar lagi, buat2 menguap konon2 terlena..ok fine.

I told the driver – ok xpe sy bleh jalan.. And he said he will come for another trip in 30mins.30mins??baik jalan je.. and drove away.

And I walked (well at 8mths dh bleh considered as peddled).Teruk x?And those in the exora were healthy strong men yg mostly wore executive and engineer titles on their back (klu bbdk kilang-diorg pkai bj kaler lain kat proton!). X considerate langsung..ish3! Buat malu jd jantan je..If I’m not pregnant lain la cerita..
source

Bila cerita kat kwn2..diorg pn slalu kena. Lelaki2 di Proton mostly mmg mcm tu (well I could say lelaki melayu).wlu bkn sume..tp malu la sket. Muka berjanggut berjambang, misai bergulung bagai ..tp.. dotdotdot.huhu..

Personally for me, I really don’t think that level of education of pekerjaan menjanjikan sekufunya pasangan. And quality comes in many ways. Bijak menjawab soalan spm, blajar jauh2 ke hujung dunia or even bijak bercakap doesn’t perfectly reflects a person’s IQ.

Kecantikan juga bkn kekal selamanya. Tepuk dada tnya selera..you just know it, when you finally found the one.

Pokoknya kna rajin berdoa and bersyukur dgn apa yg ada. On the time being, I’m still clueless on raising one to be a good little khalifah di bumi tuhan. May Allah help me always.Amin!

Just my 2cent to share with. No offence kpd mana2 pihak either yg maseh hidup ataupun yg sudah meninggal dunia...

Adios!

me+my other half

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...