Friday, January 28, 2011

Friends and Faith~

Well it came to me to write this entry after reading a blog of a dear friend of mine who's deeply sad of not being able to conceive yet.. yes-not yet pregnant yet! How she pours out her heart of how the questions keeps on boggling her..and ppl around her are already awaiting having their own bundle of joy. 
Thats quite stressful indeed. I'm dreadfully sorry for her. But I think that's the best for her as it lets her to grieve for her father even longer..and a mommy to be in grievance and sorrow is not a good thing for the baby.(I'd rather not tell this to her..and just pray for the best for her)

I feel her so much as i had the same feeling before, when I had no boyfriend that time and friends around me were either planning weddings or even few were rambling about pregnancies.
Alhamdulillah, Allah grant me all in a bundle. And I'm grateful for what I have and have not :)

But I had nothing to say to her. Well, I cannot find the best words to comfort her, as maybe without realizing, my words shall create a deeper damage.Same situation when my friends lost their parents. I have so much to say. I cannot visit them, as i cant hold my tears up and ask them to be strong. And at last I felt that the best condolences is silence.

Lovely dear ol friend,
(yup really old-like 11yrs of friendship considering my age now!~),
Be strong and have faith in what ever Allah has laid up front you. He has he's own way of managing what's best for you at the time being. Don't look upon what He didnt gave you, and others have..but what He already given you and others did'nt even get to taste. Not everyone is as happy as you could be when your happy, so Allah sent you sad times to think it on and be grateful for His bliss. Look around and you'll find all the love that had been surrounding you all around.

Have faith, I knew you knew that before as you're always smarter than i am.
Take care.

I'm praying for you all of other friends for their happiness and joy throughout life~
Especially for my best best friend ever : Zulhalimey Zulkipli.


Love,

Zahra

2 comments:

Unknown said...

babe.. aku pun belum lagi.. but skrg tgh berusaha try pakai korset premium beautiful dan makan pilmaharani, ramai dah cube dan alhamdulillah berjaya. kawan2 ramai camtu dan lps pki dan mkn mereka berjaya pregnant. aku harap aku pun berjaya juga.. insyaAllah..

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

aku doakan ko cepat2 dpt baby..mana tau, skali pregnant lewat sket tp tup2 keluar kembar!amin!~

:)

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...