Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Salam Aidilfitri 1435h



Alhmdulillah.
Taqabalallahu min kum

11hrs on the road enroute shah alam-sungkai then bidor tapah Cameron of road. Then Lojing-Jeli-Tanah Merah-Pasirmas, we safely arrived in my MIL kampung Saturday evening.such a journey! With few pitstops.




Got the chance for solar eidulfitri w my small family and snapped few photos afterwards before strings of guests arrives to polish off one whole pot of 5kg rice of nasi hujan panas and 7whole chicken made into ayam merah.










It had been such a lovely day.alhamdulillah. Syukur.Ramadhan had been such a wonderful month for me, tho some of my targets weren't fulfilled, I am still happy and looking forward for the next ramadhan :)




Slamat Hari Raya everyone!

Love,

Zahra

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...