Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Word~less Wednesdays :: Kesayangan



This was Iman's catch at Rantau Panjang last raya.
His current 'kesayangan' :)

Berguling2 tgh2 pasar nak yg ni.
No to the better and nicer (and pricey!) one.
Well mommy just wants quality.

But not bad juga his choice afterall.
And it cost me RM20 ONLY after bargaining!
Mommy is such a cheapskate!

Mujur RM20.Klu mengamuk nk yg RM200 yg daddy dok target nak beli tuk iman tu..peluh juga mommy!!~
And never fails to keep you busy..worth my RM20 :p



As long as you're a happy healthy boy iman! :)






























Checking the engines and seat - comply to regulations ;p
Sorry my version of wordless is always word~less not wordless.
No fun la when with no words! Betul tak?



Have a nice day all of you!~



Ps- My mom is having her eye operation this morning in Hosp Ptrajaya.Due to cataract resulting from diabetes.Appreciate if you could lend me some of your precious time to pray for my mother as well. May you and your own mother get more blessings from Him as well.Amin.Inshallah~


No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...