Monday, September 17, 2012

My Iman. My terrible two.


Sometimes having a hyperactive son could turn around your world upside down and makes you go crazy.
Yes.
I mean crazy.

Last Friday we had this raya celebration for my office.
Venue?Poolside.Perfecto!!
Results: Iman was berguling on the floor in front of the main stage,demanding nak masuk pool.
Perfect!

Last time i caught him playing with his baby powder.
Poor out the whole bottle and was 'swimming' in it.
Happily i say you~
Muka dh nampak biji mata je..dh mcm ju-on tu tau!

Mommy : IMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN! What are you doing???!!!Mommy penat tau!
Iman : (comes to me..muka kesian..patting my shoulder)..Barr mmi..sabar..sabar..sabar..

Hihi...my boy..rasa nak gelak jer ;D
mmg out of my mind la..a 1.5yo could say something like that.hahaha~

I do hope naughty hyperactive boys are really clever boys as the elders always claims.

Iman,
If you happen to read this when you're old enough.
And if it happens that mommy is no longer here with you in this world..
Always remember that you're always my sunshine.always.
and mommy always love you :)
Both of you.





Iman & adik -morning after Chassis Raya Night :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...