Thursday, September 20, 2012

Am i breeding a little monster now?

Iman has his own head now.He's the one ppl call strong-willed child.
My strong willed Zulhadzrey Iman.

We sometimes need to follow.
Which i found now to be the wrong method of nurturing.


Sometimes i found it really difficult to keep myself sane even in my own house.

Imagine how i need to shake and listen to my canned condensed milk, evaporated milk and mixed fruit cocktail tins-all because iman had teared off the labels :D And how frustrated i am when he tears off the my latest fav magazine edition when i had only managed to read till page 3!

And once he cried his eyes out just because his hotdog was chopped into 3 ( i was intending to make him eat easier) until he puked out his whole stomach content on my newly bought 3-days old black and red carpet!Nice!! ( - -").

Belum lagi time dia naik atas badan adik dgn his plastic motorcycle!~
Oh my..

Mommy nak pengsan!



This was one of the incidences captured by my friend during our office Raya Celebration recently.

Berguling atas lantai in protes to daddy. I don't remember why.This was the 3rd guling kot.1st and 2nd was because nak masuk pool (- -")





















Nak makan sendiri. Then started throwing fork, spoon and food to kak rozi on the opposite!


I think it's normal for boys his age to show off their feelings as for they have still very limited vocabulary. Some sort of expressing their feelings. Normal development. Just mommy needs to find ways to keep self sane.sigh.


Seriously i need to find some tips from the experts.
One tip from my mom.

1. Don't give in into tantrums. Just ignore.

I need more!!







Besar dh anak mommy.


Family photo :) Eh? tetiba masuk entry sekali.





From Parenting.com-
"Little kids really want to see how much power they have versus how much you have,"





Huhu~
That's challenging.And I'm planning to go back to school soon.
Help!

2 comments:

Huda@Hood said...

goncang tin tu kelakar!
hahaha!
takpa zahra.tak lama pun...
sabar yek!
hihi!

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

i hope so..sb pas ni amsyar plak masuk phase 'teribble two' ni.(--")

hahha..mujur tin sardin cop terus atas tin,klu tak haruslah masuk geng goncang and teka juga!~

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...