Friday, August 3, 2012

When mommy talks...

Jumaat.
Ramadhan 14th.


Just finished my pumping routine as usual.Alhamdulillah~

I don't know.I just feel down today. Maybe its just the routine exhaustion you feel by the end of the week.
I pump 5 times a day -day and nite whenever amsyar is not nursing and manage to get around 25-27oz and I'm really exhausted especially during these Ramadhan months. Amsyar drinks 6 bottles of 4oz milk daily so i cannot skip my sessions except for weekends.Is that really normal?Or my Amsyar is really getting it off in each feeding?Mmm..



I just feel so exhausted these days.Maybe it's just normal.
I'm a mother of two small boys. That should be a good excuse..hahahaha!~

Maybe it's just me.So demoralized these days with not so many task to do in the office.
Thank you Allah, we're having Nuzul Qur'an off day this monday! :)
I shall have plenty of time to myself and with my boys.
May next week be better and more motivated.Less nagging.Be a better mommy :)


Happy long weekends mommies!~
Use your time wisely though :)
Me-I just would like to lay back and watch my boys grow.


Being messy is just part of being boys :)







Love,

Zahra

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...