Monday, August 22, 2011

Ramadhan Journey - Day 22

Alhamdulillah..dh masuk trimester ke-3 dh Ramadhan thn ni.
And Iman pun dh masuk 6months yesterday!
Makanya saya pun dh berjaya exclusive pumping for 6mths and still flowing.
Ok too much information.

Wpn tidak berjaya exclusive breastmilk.I pasrah.
6mths pumping only is an achievement..is a HUGE challenge for me.
With all the huffing and puffing stress berkerja.
And letih mlm cause of the work the day before.
I really deserve to give my shoulder a pat!
Yeay!~

But without keizinan Allah..nothing could happen easily.
So Alhamdulillah for this amazing milky journey you grant me.
Even my MIL was surprised that the milk still flows.(though xdelah like some my dearest colleagues yg skali pump dpt 2-3bottles).
She once said if it still flows up to 100days after birth,paling lama if baby x direct feed.
Yeah..glad to prove her wrong.
Well of course I'm not the first to exclusive pump..some EP mothers even pump up till 2yrs.
Which really does inspire me.

So..to women out there..yg rasa susu xbyk..baby cepat lapar.Keep on!
Jgn mudah putus asa..you can do it!
And those who mengeluh lenguh coz baby melekap all night long.
Bersyukurla.
Coz some mommies do'nt even get to experience those precious moments.
And need to work harder to keep the flow on.
And remember, perhaps the next baby wont be able to suckle even.
:)

***

As for Iman, today he's staying with my lil sis Zakiyya. Kak Wan needs a day off today for check-up, which is another headache for me as my nicest ever baby sitter is pregnant la plak..ok, xmau menambahkan serabut dikepala.Problem to be settled in 6mths ahead when she's due..

3days weekend we spent at the family hse.With the new renovated additional rooms at Mama's..selesa dh rumah bg kami nk stay.And Zaynab's getting married- lagi2 la menambah sebab utk mama menambah bilik.Iman pn dh selesa nak mengengsot2 mcm ulat bulu merata2 at Grandma's.Hope Zakiyya could manage him well. I know she's gonna do fine..as nenek pn ada kat umah mama.Bleh bg tunjuk ajar :)

And yet Iman has started solids!Yeay..
Dah besar dh anak mommy! :)
First start - to play safe..Nestle Cerelac - Rice fortified with Iron.
Alhamdulillah..he's happy with that :)

***

Semalam went to Nilai3 for Zaynab's hantaran preps.So far found everything that we searched for and alhamdulillah within budget. Quite peculiar though as Zaynab opt for silver and black as her theme colour.Black for a wedding for me is not that suitable.Tapi xpela..its her wedding. Let her decide..I like it to be like that. I just bg nasihat for which flowers to pick, and which ribbons to use.Jgn beli bukan2..tak cukup beli lagi.

Nilai3 was extremely crouded.and extremely panas.
Mujur Iman tggal dgn grandma.Klu x sure merengek ajer.

The day before brought Iman together to Giant and tried him on few baby walkers.
He liked the idea of having to stand all by himself.
So despite of several taboos of baby walkers usage- I think I'll put walker for Iman in consideration.
Yeke naik walker boleh bantutkan perkembangan motor skills baby?
Org dulu2 letak je anak dlm walker..besar jd doctor, engineer berjaya jerr...
Huhu~

Ok la. Sbnrnya I'm upstairs, ponteng perhimpunan pagi.
Speaker selalu xclear..I dont like..

Need to start work.
Till then.

Salam Aidilfitri dah ni..:)

Mode raya :)

Love
Zahra



No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...