Monday, January 8, 2018

2018!

Hello there!

Hello 2018 in exact!



There are a few new things happening this year, which involves us to turn 360 degrees away from our normal routine. Normal route. Number one is Iman has started school. The real school. Yups, he’s going to primary school this year. Darjah satu beb. How time flies, right? And then Mikhail starts attending playschool at Taspro. Taska Proton to be exact, and the location is, fuhh quite entertaining I can say in the morning.



I guess it would be fair if I could dedicate a whole new special entry for Iman’s First day at school J  So for this changes, our mornings are now earlier and chirpier as it involves a lot of packing and moving around to get everybody to the specific places. The struggle is real man. Starting with waking up earlier. And waking everybody else. Fuhh..lap peluh mak.



Iman’s school starts at 1.10pm. So in the morning he attends Kafa classes with pra tahfiz with few Ustazs, gets ready after class, lunch and off to school with a charted van. At the moment this is the plan. The best we can manage. Tho at first we plan for otherwise, didn’t expect Mikhail to be accepted in Taspro so early. But what I could say is just Allah’s plan is always better.





Starting my day at the workplace today for 2018. Seminggu+ cuti dedicating our support and love for our first born, the week was really tiring with all the spying and whatnot. Belum masuk dramas from the drama king. Aduhai. Adapting to new places mmglah sangat sangat susah for zulhadzrey iman. I know that. His daddy knows that. so that is why we took our time off to help him survive. So far so good. I guess..well I hope. This week we’ll no longer be around, pandai pandailah nak, nak hidup. Likewise, we’re on standby mode, if anything, any calls.



Amsyar sahaja yang cool going to Arif Minda for his 3rd year dah. I planned to move him to another kindy, but my heart tells me that I cannot handle too much at one time. Molek lah dia di Arif Minda. He finished almost everything already for his kindy’s syllabus just this year to polish up most skills. I have high hopes for this one, and I don’t wanna him to feel isolated as quite huge concentration are now being focused on to Iman. Hold on ya Amsyar :) 





Dear 2018. Please be good to me. To us.




Amin! 

1 comment:

::uMmiRdiNa:: said...

samala kita zara...bgn awal pg,n pergi ke 3 tempat sblm sampai ofis. dh sampai ofis baru blh tarik lafas lega..fuuuhh...more challenge sbb pjj loni

Dear 2018, please be nice to us :)

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...