Wednesday, April 26, 2017

I wish..

I wish i could update at least once a week here actually. Maybe just a few lines. As long as im updating. Lets take baby steps..one at a time. 😎

Actually im still adjusting life as a mom of 3. Putting things where it belongs, try to balance career life and family..doing things to make sure i dont screw up people's life 😝 kalau di ikutkan mmg byk sgt benda nak kena buat. Smpai dh tak boleh nk organized kan diri. Kalau mmg org ocd of coz dh stressed up to the max sb x dpt nk organize kan everything. I mmg ada ocd. Sikit. So, boleh lah handle lagi. Mmg kna sikit sikit selit sini sana.

Talking about me, post 3rd csect ni, amazingly i feel a little bit great about myself. This i would like to thanks my op doc yang maybe membetulkan a lot of things inside, post 2nd csect i cannot even rukuk lama lama sebab rs diagframe collapse, xtahulah nak cerita cmne..tp rs mcm tulah. Pastu rs mcm sesak nafas. This time around alhmdulillah, rasa sakit mmg dah boleh expect for first few days. Then, that's it. I cuma berpantang makan and sejuk badan saja. Urut2 tungku semua i xbuat until mikhail is 6months old. Makan mmg jaga sikit and try to keep the plate colourful. Eat ikut suku suku separuh within 6meals a day. Alhmdulillah after pantang. Im back to healthy me 😉😉😊😊😊😊 yang penting socks and minyak minyak panas mmg sentiasa sapu. And keep the body always heated up.

Ok lah.gtg. i'll try to update time to time! 😂

One photo for the album..my school friends gath earlier this month. Love them all! 😍 duduk sembang 4jam xsedar (1-5pm!) Sampai kna seru balik by hubsy... Hehehehe




Should do this more often.

Love 😘

Mommy Z

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...