Friday, June 14, 2013

Tips to handle stress : Count your blessings :)

When in stress, lets take a deep breath and count our blessings (what to be syukur for) that is with you that day. Inshallah you'll be happier after listing down 10 things. Take your time. It only takes at most 7mins :)


Listing down means write. So do write it down whether on paper or on your note pad apps.

Let's take a deep breath mommy. Let me list mine as I am in great stress now.




***

1. Syukur i have my husband who never complaints my wassap msgs every 10mins in a day.
2. Alhamdulillah for still having my mom who is contactable at all times, who is still healthy and strong.
3. Although things may get rough in the office, yet i still have two happy faces waiting for me to come home.
4. I had a great lunch at RM3 only today. alhamdulillah.
5. My baju kurung is slightly longgar today so i might be losing a few gramms by the week! (ok..gramms (--")
6. Mom had brought back home my baju kurungs tailored in Trganu for rm25/pair only! Alhamdullillah
7. We have nice pekasam lampan fish in fridge for tonite's dinner.Nyum nyum!
8. Hubby loves my sambal udang yesterday. Iman too. Both of them ate 8 big ones in one go and requested for sambal ketam for the weekends pula V(^^)V
9. Tomorrow is Saturday. So lets play and enjoy and have fun in the sun :)
10. Hubby will khatam his round of Qur'an  for this year either tonight or tomorrow inshallah. Alhamdulillah. 


***


Ermmm..take a deep breath again.

Voila!!!~

A level happier and less stress than before.
Cubalah~




:)


Love,
Zahra

2 comments:

Aishah Amin said...

Hi Zahra, saya terjumpa blog awak..best la ..salam perkenalan

jemput ke blog saya!
Mak In Progress :)

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

Hi ice,terima kasih sudi singgah :)
Salam perkenalan juga! :)

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...