Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wild tamblings ramblings

Its 9.29pm and I'm still here in beloved workplace waiting for hubby to come fetch me.
I really need another job.Desperately.




Call it descrimination or whatever you like cause here, if you're on maternity leave for the yr..you're not entitled to get good ratings. So here I am overworked, and underpaid.

I was tempted to say this to my boss who deleted my slides to hide things under the carpet from the DOE before the meeting

 "sorry la boss, I have been demotivated all for awhile..and somehow I'm not sure if i'm not gonna be pregnant Next yr. So tata and goodluck for tonights concept approval"



Tp biasalah..I xsampai hati to throw it outloud to his face. I still hormat my boss, as he's just the nicest boss so far I've met.

Hmm..

Miss my boys.Hopefully could see them before bedtime~
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...