Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mommy oh mommy!~

Hi lovelies,
I think it has been long for not rambling my own thots here. Just some general updates on the boys, some nasi lemak pictures and not much.

Maybe it's not good to complaint, but i am truly fully burnt out everytime i reach home these days.

Yesterday, i was stuck in this brainstorming meeting till 6.45pm, and they still wanted to continue, but i really had to leave. My limit was 6.30 actually and i had liberally extended it yesterday.
I had 4 meetings all day where 3 needed technical decisions from me. I was over-worked, slimily smelly and exhausted. Not a good thing.

Reached home at 7.30, i started to work in the kitchen - deep fried some drummets, and cooked rice - i pumped milk (to meet my daily milk kpi as i only pumped once in the office before), sang abc, twinkle2 little star and 'daddy ku pulang dr kota' to Iman and Amsyar in between chores. Sb hujan, lebih sedap masak simple so prepared some telur dadar and sambal sardines with some sliced timun sejuk :) The best combo ever on rainy days.

Sempat watched Romantika featuring Dr Sheikh Muzafar and Dr Halina at 9 while rebut remote astro with daddy who wanted to watch AFC game on TV9. Drowsed away to far far away land i think before 10pm whilst nursing amsyar, and woke up again at 12 to do the laundry and fold the bucket of fresh laundry while the boys were already sound asleep.

I have no idea when iman slept.
No goodnite storybook sessions.
No goodnite kisses.
Nothing.

I just felt terrible.



I'm just too exhausted these days.
I just pray my boys will forgive me for not being a good mommy on weekdays.

Mommy promise to be fun and good mommy with plenty of play and good food on the table on weekdays my darlings.

Mommy will try.

I need a better job.
Engineer & Mommy is not a good combo.

3 comments:

dyanayusuf said...

Zara, sedihnya baca ni. aku pon rasa yg sama. sometimes kesian tgk anak2 kurg kasih syg je. nak jadi hsewife plsss

anonysnysmous said...

sabo2. semua pengorbanan ni akan terbayar satu hari nanti..

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

siang mlm dok berdoa..mudah2an anak2 aku tak terasa kurang kasih syg..isk3

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...