Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Work needs passion. I have lost mine.

Frustrated and de-motivated these days.
Why?
Because, one colleague had been explained by the boss that the reason her promotion was detained is as she was on maternity leave last year.

One of the reasons la.Mmm...
 
So it is not fair to promote her, though how well her work was.
As she was only rated 10/12 mths of the year.
Sounds familiar?

Well. This is huge DISCRIMINATION!
Arghhh...!!
If that’s the case..then only men and women who ain’t that lucky to get pregnant that year la yg dpt promotion that year.
Terus rasa nak balik rumah at 2.30pm and not clock out for the next 7days.
[kena clock-in kalau x gaji xmasuk (--")]

Last time I worked because I love my work.
Then I work because I need money for the debts I need to pay.

Not long after knowing all other companies had upgrade they employees salary rate way higher than us.. I worked because I ain’t got time to update my resume yet.

Now, I don’t know why I work here anymore.
Maybe it’s time I find some time to update my resume.
Big sigh

Beware you out there in the industry - I may come as your next new boss!~
(huhu..berangan je nak tukar keje terus dpt jd bos org! :P)














ps- At 7.5mths pregnant, I found calmness and stress relieve hand washing Iman's daily garments at home after work. Tenang thinking that he will wear nice smelling clean clothes his mother washes for him. Sblm ni pakai main cmpak machine je.Weird enough but true.

5 comments:

Cerita bonda said...

Thats happened to me babe!

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

which one?

yg siapa ada maternity leave xleh dpt commendable/naik gred ke?teruk btul la cmtu kan??

Cerita bonda said...

yeah..believe me or not..i sampai skrg still grade 3..i think you're junior than me dha naik grade 4.. alasannya every year i take maternity leave..what a bluff! i tak ambik maternity leave on 2009 pe..hehehe

Tp mmg after my junior naik grade, then i tak puas hati..i luahkan that ke tidak puasan hati pada my SM..and excuse yg dia bg, i tak fullfill my task given becoz i took so many MCs and maternity leave. hari tu i hangin gile..tapi now i dah ok. yeah true that's can be considered as gender bias, but for my case i must admit that unfair for me to be upgraded because my junior yg kena settle keje so this time around bg chancela dioarg naik..next time will be mine..kalau ada rezeki..insyaAllah walaupun grade rendah, i success dari segi bilangan anak

dyanayusuf said...

oh, refer to first paragraph tu,mcm tau je kisah sape ;p

Ummu Iman Amsyar said...

kena think positive la kot..my rezeki for this yr is this lil baby.next yr will be my upgrading!yeah!~

Kalau my Jr naik gred, i'll be quite upset juga.tp nak buat cmne bila boss rs that's fair.

Ade je yg amek maternity leave tp naik gred juga..ikut boss.huhu~

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...