Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CSM- Hardware City :: A Good Bargain for DIYers

Hi ladies :)

This is not an advertisement.
Just to share some good bargain I've bumped into.
Best hardware deals esp paint I've found so far . . .

The shop name is CSM hardware city own by this guy in the picture under.



Yeah, I might appear womanly ( acheh perasan!) and sometimes motherly but I DIY most of the tings and tangs around the house. I drill my own curtain stills and hanging up picture frames were never a problem.I even managed to knock-up my own small 'dapur masak' table long before I got married to Mr Zulhalimey..haha..how about that? *bangga*bangga* Well, I'm an automotive engineer so that should tell a lot even kan??(pekerjaan tak melambangkan kewanitaan langsung..aduhai.mujur mak mertua xpengsan ms 1st time dpt tahu dulu) hehehehe..

But now with a man inside the house, I need to appear needy and buat2 konon tak pandai to use the hammer.*berlakon I insan yg lemah* Sebenarnya malas nak bertukang2 sumer..gegar2 lemak kat tgn sumer. What's the use of all that manly muscles around the house kan? Well, sebenarnya :: to share a secret about man :: lelaki kalau tau you capable of doing something..will never try to help you..haha..

Ok back to the main point..


Location ? Seksyen 27 Shah Alam. Map is included down under. I think they have another branch in Sri Muda..but never went to that one.





The good thing is that they have a wide range of DIY items :: brushes, poles, paints, cement fillers...including batery drivers, drills, lawn mowers, tile cutter and so on in a reasonably low price. And the shop is very easy to spot located just in shop rows down the main street of seksyen 27 (Alam Megah) Shah Alam.



For instance ICI Dulux Weathershield in exotic colors here in CSM cost me around RM 122. Where all other places I've surveyed will cost me not lower than RM145 for 5Ls.
Seamaster Weathersheen also cost me for only RM90 for 5L and Nippon Matex Gold  for interior with excellent colors cost me only RM17 per liter. A good enough bargain for me :)





Maybe y'all out there have found better bargain around shah alam. Just feel free to share.

Hope this helps much for the DIYers all out there :)



Love,

Zahra

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...