Friday, July 8, 2011

I wish...

Iman : Mommy you're so cantek :P
Come lets wish..its never wrong just to wish.. :)

Iman botak chinchin...i wish your hair will grow soon, so mommy can style you smart on your 1st pagi Syawal.
Iman dh pandai telan solid food...i wish you would eat well, love your veggies and grow up sehat & kuat once we start solid this Ramadhan.
Mek stroke and terlantar tenat in Klate...I wish she could make it at least for the 1st raya with baby Iman.
Sis zaynab's wedding coming soon in Syawal...I wish i have enough time to style her hantarans right.And her wedding will be smooth and her future husband will treat her all right.
School's starting soon...I wish i could manage my time and have enough energy to juggle hectic work task in Proton, lecturer's assignments and my cute naughty fast growing Iman.
Dear beloved hubby's is always his boss favorite..i wish, that would really motivate him to work harder and not the opposite. I wish he'll get promoted next yr and get us all better money to bring back home.

I wish i get more motivation at work, as now - every day...going down down down.probs probs..
I wish Proton revise salary for engineers esp designers whom they pay same rate as HR officers (crazy!~).
I wish i drive a honda accord 2.4cc (ok-let's get real..)

I wish all my wishes come true.

Amen~

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...