Friday, July 15, 2011

Fridays are YUMMEAH!~~

It's Friday again!~
Yeah..I like like like like!!~~

Best2..sb esok dh saturday.Plan to go to sogo this wkend.since last wk's weekend was the rally week.
Bersih 2.0
Tp sy xterlibat.I'm not to that extreme of showing how i feel.
Tp xbermakna sy xsokong.ahaaa.....

Last wkend hubby went for this team building for his dept which was held in Pangkor Island Beach Resort. Ala yg tempat penggambaran cerita senario yg ada mek ckp ala thai tu..apa tah tajuk nya sy dh lupa :) Tggal la kitorg berdua kat umah..mujur umah mak dekat.bolehla Iman amek kesempatan duduk umah grandma :)

Jom layan pics... just several. tp okla.at least ada ;)

Morning sblm bertolak @ Proton
Dlm bas : bosan je nampak gayanyerr..
tanam tanam




off to snorkeling activity!~






call wife jgn lupa..ok
perwiraku~ ;P



Looking at the pics left me thinking, bila lah agak nya my dept nak buat activity mcm tu..but since ada Baby Iman ni..dh xdelah beria sgt nk join team buildings/camps/outdoors mcm ni lg dh..ok la I'm now trying hard to be a homey person.which is quite hard esp bila fav pastime dulu kini dan maybe selamanya still tegar melekat.apa lagi if not shopping. Quite chronic last time till to the extend ive to cut off my credit card to strain myself from unneccessary shopaholic activities!!~

Ok.now all of you know i'm credit card-less.

Talking about staying at home, now my college fav series : desperate hsewives dh ada aired on ch 711 everyday!..wow!dh lama ketinggalan actually since my college days and dear hubby segan nk downloadkan kat office (i sendiri xreti download mendownload ni-someone,pls teach me since hubby refuse to as he says i'll download yg bukan2! ??? ).


Well desperate hsewives is actually a good mind theraphy after a hectic day in the office and after the baby has slept. It's really my chill off moment before i call it a day :)

Ok la..till then.
Tata... :)

1 comment:

arelynn said...

mamam zara .. best desprate housewife tuh tadi ai tgk ...

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...