Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My First Post!!

Hi everybody..
Welcome to my world..
Actually im nobody so important.Just pure ideas to share with all of you guys..

done blogging once for awhile..some sort of long time ago.
but got bored out of it..now im trying o do it all over again.
guess i'm just kinda bored of my life now.

a lil bit bout me self..

i'm an open minded person who doesnt really cares what other people think of me.
i study numbers, logic and people esp how human beings think.
i love green and i'm very sensitive to humanitarian, environmental and global issues.
i rather see the whole picture in big mega pixels than to scope down and measure only a tiny part of it
i see opportunities that comes in a positive way; where i could say that i always see my glass as half full... and try to mould myself into fitting a new phase i have to go through..
my biggest treasure in life are my family and my beloved friends who are always around me.

may be that's quite enough for now..
try to know me more through my upcoming entries..tata!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...