Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just a nice day at home...


For now my currents status is: UNEMPLOYED AND NOT HAPPY WITH IT..
haha..that quite sums up everything..so if you guys are wondering what i'm doing for a living: i stay at home,cook for my mum and complaint (at least for the time being!!).
so not like me..
i miss my hetic time schedule during those campus life time..
so to fill up my time alone i kept my self busy with updating myself on whatever i didnt have even the slightest time to do during my campus life.
latest great project: my very own recipe compilation!!
sounds dull huh?
i think that's great!
if you guys are wondering, this pic was taken on a windy day in Sepang Beach just 20mins from where my folks live about a year ago...
boy i miss all the outing proton had set up for us ever since..

3 comments:

Lakshmi Sekar said...

And Stay Happy ;-))

Huda@Hood said...

zahra kuros mase ni!aku tau ko nk blogging balek sbb ko sgt seronok ngan life ko skang..kan?kan?kan?tu la...xnk kawen awal²..

Khairul Husna Kadir said...

Zahra, from this pic I remember you! Awesome! Glad you're doing extremely well in ur life! Take care,
Madam Khairul Husna

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...