Friday, November 1, 2019

Hello November! Long time no see

Its november guys! Halloween deco has already started to change to Christmas setting in some places.I always have a soft spot in my heart for Christmas as its always had been a merry and warm celebration and commemorates a new beginning of the consequent year :)

We celebrated the arrival of our new family addition baby Tasneem end of last month alhmdulillah. Zainab gave birth to a beautiful baby girl last Tuesday and named her Tasneem. Such a beautiful name mashallah..We'll try to make time to meet her tomorrow inshallah. Im just too occupied these days that i feel like hugging a baby and smelling her hair will just soothe all my worries inshallah.

Talking about year end, the kiddos are celebrating hari kanak kanak today at school. Three weeks more left for school before the long holidays yay!!!!!!And i feel like going for a loooong weekend off. Too tired to think and too many things happening at work leaving me stressed out by Friday. We'll see how things goes on and maybe plan for a short getaway inshallah :) Iman will be in standard 3 next year and amsyar in standard 2. Plan to sort out few things with both of them and see how they have achieved.I hate the new system as it is really difficult for me as a working mom to monitor the kids work and what nots by daily basis. Yes, call me a bad mum. I hope all those stay at home mums have equally no time to monitor as well to make us look not that bad.lol.No no just kidding!

Ok then, Just wild ramblings from me. Enjoy your november and the weekend ahead! 

Love,

Zahra

Ps- my parents are celebrating theire 37th anniversary this coming 7th november. Alhmdulillah! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...