Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Self challenge


Hi guys

Hows life..I know its October and things are quite rough to meet year end's targets. Ive started a challenge to myself to list 3 simple things that made me happy that day early this month. Well today is day 23 and it is alhmdulillah still consistently being written everyday in my whatsapp status. Yes public! haha. Actually Ive started two challenges this month but lets talk about this one first.








Well, as the name goes, it is as simple as writing 3 things you feel happy/grateful/syukur for the day and it should be continuously written every single day for 41 days consequently to make it a habit. At first yes, its really hard to start with. I was too stressed everyday, i had so many unhappy things happening making it so difficult to write even a single happy thing. But i started with simple things like, i'm happy i woke up breathing today, my kids are happy and healthy, and my husband is beside me. Yes those kinda simple things. And yet it became much more easier by day. And to date, some days i have more than 3 things to be syukur of for the day. Alhmdulillah. 


Well, i am quite aware that by now mental health level of Malaysians is at a very alarming stage. People are too immensely stressed with work related tasks, economical issues, and also unnecessary competitions between kids they have. Everybody wants to be supermom, everyone wants their children gets the best of the best and be the creme of the crop, but this is actually very sickening and in fact the main factor why some fall into the mental disorders without even realizing they are. For me, its better to follow the low and live. Let it be and move on. Be positive, think positively and try by all means to ease other people's way.

 And I pledge to myself to try to heal myself, avoid all stress factors and take this matter seriously for the people i love. Let it be a small start like this :) Keep in mind peeps : I matters. 


So, let keep all writings sweet and simple. may i reach the 41st day of the happy list campaign.
Oh for the 2nd campaign is to achieve 10.000 steps per day challenge. yes that is a whole different thing. so let write it may be in another time.

Happy working uols.

Love 

Zahra





No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...