Monday, December 31, 2012

Orang Melaka


Last night, we accidently attended a meeting held at my aunty's house.Us-our small family, mom, dad, and adik kinah my sister.Meeting Anak-anak rantau negeri melaka or something.tujuan asalnya nak visit my grandma and my aunty at my aunty's house in selayang but, the meeting was held in her house.

Ah, yes. My father is from Melaka :)

In that meeting was this old man who loves to sell his pantuns, esp to my mom.
Knowing that I'm her daughter. He sold one to me spontaneously.
Lebih kurang mcm ni..dah ingat2 lupa.


Kembang merendang pohon belikat,
Amuk sang tenuk melanggar betik,
Dari jauh hatiku terpikat,
Sungguhpun gemuk ku pandang cantik.


Aiyoo pakcik.Malu i.hehehehe

Eventually,i think he thought Iman was my mom's (yeah..my mother looks kinda young!)
And Amsyar was sound asleep in the next room.
The funniest thing is that he thought that me and hubby were siblings (ok not that funny tho to hbby ;p)


Ada org hati bernanah je mlm td.
Hikhikhik.


Relax la yang.pakcik tua dh takde gigi dh kot.
Abg kena blajar jual pantun sweet2 juga lah pasni..
Hahaha.





Last day to work in 2012 already.
Work.work.work,k?


Love,
Zahra



No comments:

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...