Thursday, July 12, 2012

Home Sweet Home :)

So it has been 7weeks and we're already packing to get back home.
Tomorrow we'll start loading stuff from this house back home.

Owh..i really do miss my own home.My own house.

Hubby pun dh nanges2 (literally) merindu kami semua in that house. Partially merayu us to come home as soon as possible. And I think best is to live it to the max..balik aje seminggu sblm start working as he will not be around pun during weekdays so it's all up to me.
Am i truly ready?

Trying to visualize myself..as now i have a toddler straddling around the house and a newborn baby to take care off.And now we're on our own. No more handy helping hands of Iman's mak uteh, aunty chik or even pak ude. We're on our own now my boys..back to reality!~

Tak pelah..we'll try to manage. The house might be not as tidy as before.
The dishes, the laundry might be a struggle after a while.
But we'll try to manage. Try to adjust.

I really need to whip myself with a lot of sabar with hectic Iman.
Sabar zahra..sabar.
I do not want to pinch,poke or slap my own baby.
Oh my.No.


My mom's advice :
Just let the house be as it is. Bersepah pun Xapalah. Don't push yourself. Xsempat tak payah buat.
And take your time to the fullest with the kids. Play with them. Enjoice their childhood. Make the house an enjoyable playground to be for the kids. As the kids will grow out of it before your very eyes. Yet the house will be just still the house. Rumah cantik berseri2 tapi anak2? . . .
Hmm..


--


Lama tak update pasal Iman.
My cheeky 17mths old now runs whenever he could, that i barely see him walking. He imitates people around him really well and knows how to pretend laugh, cough and even cry. kelakar. He dances to music, 'azan' when he hears the azan, and prays together with us.

Alhamdullillah..every day I find him growing up much clever than the day before. Iman loves animals..for our trip to the zoo is still due until Amsyar hits 1yr, he is very amused with the animals/insects around the house. Mcm cats, birds, cicak, tupai, siput babi and ants. I really don't mind if he loves to explore around the house,and outside. Feel the grass, play with water hose and get wet, lick peanut butter off a spoon and get all messy, and draw free lance way on as many A4 papers as he like. He should explore and play and learn. Learn how to be independent and confident.

His daddy always thinks otherwise. Kna discipline, jgn comot, don't touch the cat, do not spill your milo, do not tear up your books..huhu (--!).

Ala daddy he's not even 2.
That's his jobscope. For now.While he still thinks the world revolves around him :)


I don't know. We come from different upbringings..which both have it's own pro and cons.
Susah kdg2. Me- no 'rotan'in the house until perhaps he's 7? I don't really think hubby is with me for that idea. We'll see.




--






Hmm.
So what is this entry all about is basically to tell the world that our house is always open. But please don't mind the messy-ness..this is an early warning.haha~
Boys should be boys after all kan?


Good luck to myself to be back home with only the boys.
Now it'll be the boys and mommy :)
Back home.

Ahh..its just nice to be back.
Home sweet home :)

Just nice timing as Ramadhan is just around the corner.









Happy mothering you guys! ;)

Love,

Zahra






3 comments:

DORAWANTAN said...

welcome home syg!!! dora nk dtg visit!! kalau sempat laaa...

this reminds me of my childhood: i have 3 brothers. being the only girl is suffering sbb they expect you to do house chores, they expect the house to be neat and tidy but they wont even lift a finger....

good luck with the messiness and handling the boys (embrace all the testosterone around)

Cerita bonda said...

best tau jadi queen dlm rumah.. :) i dah lama dah jadi queen control ..welcome home zara

Cerita bonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

jom terjah :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...